Dexis is seeking a Finance and Administration Manager for an anticipated five-year Justice and Transparency Project funded by USAID. This will be a full-time position based in Guatemala City, Guatemala. The purpose of this project is to strengthen security and justice sector institutions to more effectively and efficiently investigate, prosecute, and adjudicate crime in order to reduce impunity in Guatemala.
This position is contingent upon award.
- Oversee the project’s financial and administrative systems including reporting and finances
- Recruit and manage the project’s long-term personnel and short-term technical assistance
- Liaise with Dexis home office program management unit to provide high quality program support to the field office
- Manage the logistics of the office space and project equipment
- Master’s degree in business/public administration, management, accounting, finance or related field with at least five (5) years of experience in managing and coordinating development programs, or a bachelor’s degree and at least twelve (12) years of experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex, time sensitive, high-quality activities and work collaboratively with institutional, government, and private sector partners and stakeholders
- Experience as an administrator for a USAID program of at least comparable size and scope preferred
- Deep familiarity with Latin American culture, society, and development context
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish, native Spanish speaker preferred.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.
About the Organization
Since 2001, Dexis has provided innovative management solutions for a secure and prosperous world. In the last three years alone, Dexis has worked in 90 countries supporting critical missions of agencies in the global development and security assistance space. With triple digit growth in recent years, Dexis was ranked in the top 10 consulting firms by funding at the US Agency for International Development in FY16 and FY17. Dexis was also among the highest rated employers on Glassdoor, where many of its 250-plus employees cited a people-centered leadership and culture as the main drivers to its success.