Tetra Tech International Development Services seeks a Finance and Administrative Manager to support the USAID-funded Judicial Reform in Uzbekistan Program (JRUP). This project will support the efforts of the Government of Uzbekistan to develop rule of law, reform the judiciary, and improve the legal operating environment for NGOs and civil society organizations. Activities will contribute to locally-led development and self-reliance by providing input and expertise into the legislative reform process, the development of the legal profession, and facilitate strategic planning, including defining roles and paving the way for civil society development. Counterpart organizations will include the Ministry of Justice.
The Finance and Administrative Manager will undertake work in Tashkent, Uzbekistan in support of JRUP.
The Finance and Administrative Manager will serve as a member of JRUP’s management team, communicating and advising on current financial and administrative matters including the Project Operating Budget. Core responsibilities will include:
* Ensure the Program fully adheres to USAID regulations/Tetra Tech policies and procedures and manages staff in the Operations and Finance Unit.
* Develop and monitor budgets, procurements, and accounting.
* Maintain proper accounting policies and procedures; financial and operational systems and procedures.
* Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted accounting policies and procedures, as well as in compliance with any requirements agreed upon between USAID and Tetra Tech.
* Maintain the Project’s Operating Budget including entering actual costs from monthly invoices and updating projections weekly in accordance with the work plan, office needs and planned technical activities.
* Compile and analyze financial information, to prepare statements, ledgers and reports on a monthly and annual basis.
* Develop and maintain financial databases both technologically and manually.
* Supervise and conduct internal audits and facilitate external audits.
* Manage procurement processes in compliance with Tetra Tech and USAID regulations.
* Manage the Human Resources process for local staff and consultants including recruitment, negotiations, onboarding, performance management, employee satisfaction, conflict resolution and status changes in accordance with local labor law and Tetra Tech and USAID regulations.
* Maintain regular communication and coordinate with JRUP team and Tetra Tech home office staff in fulfillment of responsibilities.
* Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field is required. Post graduate Accounting and/or Finance Degree, MBA and/or equivalent certifications is preferred.
* At least 7 years professional experience in finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control, preferably for projects funded by USAID or another international donor.
* Knowledgeable of relevant laws and principles of financial administration.
* Sound knowledge of administrative practices.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Experience in financial data reporting and analysis, as well as in the drafting of contracts.
* Ability to work independently with a high level of trust and integrity.
* Ability to perform internal control functions, manage day-to-day operations, and provide project deliverables.
* Fluency speaking, reading, and writing in Russian and proficiency in English. Fluency in Uzbek preferred.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
* Reference List: at least three professional references with complete contact information
* Employee Biographical Data Sheet
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—17,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.