Chemonics seeks multiple candidates for the anticipated USAID Tuberculosis Private Sector Activity based in Jakarta, Indonesia. The project will support national goals to reduce tuberculosis (TB) prevalence and incidence by increasing the number of private provider clients who receive quality TB services. It will increase private sector access to TB diagnosis and facilitate TB patient notification, the TB treatment success rate in the private sector, and the uptake of improved private provider engagement mechanisms.
We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
We are seeking candidates for the following positions:
- Director of Finance and Admin
- Operations Manager
- Procurement Manager
- Degree in relevant discipline
- 5 or more years of progressively responsible work experience, experience with USAID projects highly preferred
- Proven managerial and supervisory skills
- Experience working in the Indonesian health sector highly preferred
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in English is required
Please apply through https://ghdrecruit.formstack.com/forms/indonesia_tbps by May 25, 2018. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
About the Organization
Owned entirely by employees, Chemonics is an ISO-9001 certified international development company. For more than 40 years, we have partnered with local and international organizations to promote social and economic change around the world.