Cardno Emerging Markets USA, Ltd. (Cardno) is currently seeking experienced Finance and Office Assistants for an anticipated five year donor-funded project in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Cardno is an industry leader in providing Fiscal/Procurement Agent services for multiple international donors. Cardno is currently providing Fiscal/Procurement Agent services in over 13 countries in Africa, Asia, and Eastern Europe.
The Finance and Office Assistant will provide secretarial support to the Fiscal Agent Team. The Assistant will carry out day-to-day financial and administration activities to ensure the smooth functioning of the project office and maintain petty cash.
- Five years of experience in office and administration support activities and basic accounting
- Basic knowledge of banking operations and cash management activities
- Previous experience working on an automated accounting system is an advantage
- Experience with donor-funded projects preferred
- Good understanding of local laws and regulations
- Any experience in IT maintenance or basic troubleshooting is an advantage
Computer Literate –
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, and PowerPoint
- Good in English – reading, writing, and speaking
About the OrganizationCardno Emerging Markets USA, Ltd., is part of Cardno’s Emerging Markets Division with international development assistance companies in Brisbane, Brussels, Jakarta, Melbourne, Nairobi, Oxford, Port Moresby, and Washington, DC. Cardno Emerging Markets USA, Ltd. was formerly Emerging Markets Group, Ltd. and brings nearly a 30-year history serving the objectives of bilateral and multilateral donors and private clients. The Emerging Markets Division brings together a broad range of experience and talent; a rich history of innovation, passion and commitment to international development and an established reputation for high quality demand and client driven services.
Cardno’s Emerging Markets Division manages more than $750 million in current contracts and grants, brings together over 90 years of collective experience, and engages over 3,700 professionals in more than 100 countries. Cardno’s Emerging Markets Division currently implements over 130 projects globally.