Crown Agents USA, Inc. (CA-USA) is seeking a highly motivated Finance and Office Manager for an anticipated USAID project in the Lao People’s Democratic Republic (Lao PDR) focusing on enabling business environments and promoting trade investment. All positions are subject to successful project award.
The purpose of the anticipated Business Environment project is to increase the Laotian government’s capacity to conduct trade within global and bilateral trade frameworks and engage with relevant stakeholders to promote economic partnerships and investment.
- Manage financial reporting, accounts payable, billing of services to vendors and managing accounts receivable, cash management, tax management and budgeting;
- Assist in the preparations of presentations, reports and/or documents for key stakeholders;
- Communicate and coordinate with various departmental units, including Crown Agents Project, Finance and Information Services, will be required;
- Handle all administrative and logistical task for the office with a primary focus to support the Chief of Party;
- Handle all administrative and logistical task for the office with a primary focus to support the Chief of Party; and
- Support other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, or other related field required;
- CPA or equivalent certification preferred;
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in financial and office management required;
- USAID or other donor experienced preferred;
- Lao language fluency highly preferred, and fluency in English required; and
- Regional or local work experience required, and Laotian nationals highly encouraged to apply.
About the Organization
Crown Agents is an international development company employing over 600 personnel worldwide with a presence in more than 40 countries, subsidiaries in 11 countries, and permanent staff working on the ground in 22 corporate offices in Africa, Asia Latin America, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Crown Agents Agents provides direct assistance, management consulting, and human and institutional development for public and private sector clients in procurement, logistics, health systems strengthening, customs and trade facilitation and public financial management.
Crown Agents USA (CA-USA), the U.S. incorporated subsidiary of Crown Agents, provides direct technical assistance, capacity development, and procurement services to stimulate economic growth, establish good governance, and improve health outcomes across the developing world. Since its incorporation in the United States in 1998, CA-USA has provided technical assistance services and support to U.S. Government agencies and international organizations such as the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC), the U.S. Trade and Development Agency (USTDA), Department of State (DOS), and the Gates Foundation.