We are currently seeking a Finance and Operations Director to support the Government of Haiti in increasing its ability to finance the health sector through more effective and efficient use of existing resources and by mobilizing additional resources. The Chief of Party will also support the Government of Haiti in improving planning and oversight of the health workforce.
- Be responsible for the overall accounting, finance, and administration components of the award;
- Managing any sub-agreements and financial reporting to USAID as well as inventory management and human resources matters;
- Ensure the project meets all USAID rules and requirements and the Government of Haiti laws and policies;
- Serve as the principal point of contact to USAID in these areas.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Commerce, or a related field;
- Minimum of twelve (12) years’ experience in managing grants or contracts for NGOs and/or private and voluntary organizations (PVOs) may be substituted in lieu of a Master’s Degree in Business, Administration, or Commerce;
- Seven (7) years of progressively responsible work experience in managing grants with international health NGOs and/or PVOs, preferably in the Caribbean;
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in managing finance and compliance aspects of a large USG-funded activity;
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication and presentations skills in French and English; working knowledge of Creole is preferred but not essential;
- Strong understanding and experience with USG acquisition and assistance instruments, policies and procedures, and requirements.
About the Organization
The QED Group, LLC, is a full-service international consulting firm committed to solving complex global challenges through innovative solutions. We are determined to provide all our clients with best-value services so they increase their efficiency, learning capacity, and accountability to the public in an ever more complex and interconnected world. Through Monitoring and Evaluation and Knowledge Management practice areas, QED is working to maximize our clients' return on investment through accountability, continuous learning, and sound management.