Counterpart International is currently seeking a Finance and Operations Manager for the implementiaotno of the anticipated USAID-funded Regional Civil Society Project/Central Asia, to promote civic engagement in local communities and government responsiveness in Central Asia. This position is contingent upon award of the program. Nationals within the Central Asia Region of Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan are strongly encouraged to apply.
The Finance and Operations Manager will oversee financial reporting, procurement, compliance, and project operations. The position requires experience working in a similar position on an international development project funded by USAID.
- Relevant degree in a related field;
- Minimum of 5-8 years of progressively responsible experience in international development;
- Previous experience in financial management of USAID-funded programs highly preferred;
- Previous experience working in the Central Asia region (Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan) is highly desired.
- Experience working effectively with government officials, non-government partners, and USAID and/or other donors;
- Prior experience in financial reporting and compliance with USAID rules and regulations.
- Fluency in English and Russian required.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
About the Organization
Counterpart International helps people build better lives and more durable futures, community by community. We equip individuals, organizations and communities-our counterparts- to become solution creators in their own families, communities, regions and countries. We work with them in some of the world’s most challenging places to tackle social, economic, environmental, health and governance issues that threaten their lives and undermine their futures.
For more information on Counterpart, please visit our website at www.Counterpart.org