Counterpart International is currently seeking a Finance and Operations Manager to support the anticipated Collaborative and Civic Orgnaizing in the Kyrygz Republic, which seeks to enable horizontal and vertical networks of individuals and organizations to advocate for and bring about change across issues that resonate with local communities and increase government responsiveness and accountability in the Kyrgyz Republic. This is a full-time position. Kyrgyz Nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
The Finance and Operations Manager will oversee financial reporting, procurement, compliance, and project operations. The position requires experience working in a similar position on an international development project funded by USAID.
- Relevant degree in a related field;
- Minimum of 4-6 years of progressively responsible experience in international development;
- Previous experience in financial management of USAID-funded programs highly preferred;
- Previous experience working in the Kyrgyz Republic and/or Central Asia is highly desired.
- Experience working effectively with government officials, non-government partners, and USAID and/or other donors;
- Prior experience in financial reporting and compliance with USAID rules and regulations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.; required
- Prior experience working in official languages in the Kyrgyz Republic (Russian and Kyrgyz) strongly preferred.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
About the Organization
Counterpart International helps people build better lives and more durable futures, community by community. We equip individuals, organizations and communities-our counterparts- to become solution creators in their own families, communities, regions and countries. We work with them in some of the world’s most challenging places to tackle social, economic, environmental, health and governance issues that threaten their lives and undermine their futures.
For more information on Counterpart, please visit our website at www.Counterpart.org