Democracy and Governance – Finance Assistant – Economic Courts Activity, Egypt
Tetra Tech International Development Services is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a Finance Assistant position on the USAID-funded Economic Courts Activity in the Arabic Republic of Egypt.
The purpose of this project is to support the Economic Courts of Egypt improve its ability to resolve cases quickly and transparently, consistent with international standards. This is a five- year term position and the program will be based in Cairo.
* The Finance Assistant is responsible for supporting the successful completion of financial activities of the project.
* Under the direct supervision of the Finance and Administration Manager, the Finance Assistant will be responsible for the following activities:
· Assist the Finance Manager in managing project finances, meeting financial reporting deadlines, and ensuring compliance with USAID and Tt DPK policies.
· Responsible for the Petty Cash management.
· Process travel expense reports and prepare per diem and other travel advances for staff and consultants.
· Review and appropriately file verification documents for project expenditures.
· Provide project team with any other financial support as requested.
· Other duties as assigned by the Finance and Administrative Manager or Director of Operations.
· This job description will be amended with specific roles and responsibilities by the Finance and Administrative Manager and/or the Director of Operations as those are defined and delegated.
* Minimum of 5 years’ progressively responsible experience in financial administration or a related area.
* Work experience in finances in a donor supported project preferred
* Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
* Fluency in spoken and written Arabic required.
* Working knowledge of English required.
* Egyptian nationals only.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—17,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability