Job DescriptionAbout Us
Are you passionate about driving programs focused on foreign assistance? Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to expand your skills and expertise? At Dexis, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
Dexis is seeking an experienced Finance Director to manage an anticipated USAID women’s economic empowerment project in Jordan. This is a long-term position expected to start in late spring or summer 2020. This position is contingent upon award.
- Ensure that the program meets all Dexis, USAID and host country requirements relative to USAID funds accountability and operations
- Track and analyze all costs incurred under the contract
- Maintain financial records for all program activities and assist in any routine audits as required
- Ensure that appropriate financial record-keeping policies and practices are established and maintained
- Ensure that all procurement complies with Dexis policy and U.S. government regulations
- Monitor project budgets and provide required reporting
- Coordinate with Dexis home office administrative teams
- Graduate degree in accounting or business administration from an accredited university
- At least 6 years’ experience in financial management and/or project administration, preferably with USAID programs similar in scope or size
- Ability to compile and prepare financial and budget data in line with U.S. government rules and regulations
- Experience analyzing budget trends and monitoring funding levels across multiple accounts
- Expertise with procedures required for adequate planning, monitoring, and realigning of complex budgets
- Experience administering grants under contract
- Demonstrated ability to work with host government and cooperating partners in implementing a complex project in the field under challenging circumstances
- Skilled in managing and compiling financial data for reporting and ensuring compliance with all donor requirements
- Excellent computer skills as they relate to financial management
- Excellent interpersonal and team work skills
- Ability to communicate professionally and provide written reporting in English required
- Proficiency in Arabic required
About the Organization
Are you looking for a company that offers meaningful program assignments and opportunities to develop professional skills and expertise? At Dexis, staff are empowered to be part of the decision-making process and collaborate with colleagues and management across the company to satisfy our clients. We create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. Dexis follows a "find a way or make a way" business directive, and we’re paving the way for innovative management solutions in the global development and security assistance arenas worldwide. As a Dexis employee you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. That’s how Dexis goes "all in.” How will you?
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.