We are seeking a Finance and Logistics Officer, based in Nigeria, who will play a key role in our new ASRH programme by supporting our programme and grant financial reporting and monitoring, project and HR administration and logistics management.
The Finance and Logistics Officer will work with a small programme team to efficiently allocate resources and operationalise the programme. This involves implementing and monitoring finance and administration policies and procedures, supporting costing of workplans and regularly analysing spend against forecast, organising logistics.
Please see the Job Description for more details.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Relevant experience on a donor funded programme in a similar role
- Experience in preparing and monitoring budgets and developing monitoring and reporting systems
- Experience of overseeing medium to large sized grants awarded to sub-contracted organisations
- Experience of managing programme logistics and ability to provide financial analysis for decision-making
- Experience in using QuickBooks accounting software
- To apply, please send your CV with a cover letter detailing how your skills and experience meet the requirements of the role to Harriet Andrews at email@example.com.
- Candidates should state the role (Finance and Logistics Officer) and their name in the email submission subject header.
- Closing date for applications is: 28th June 2018
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
Options is an equal opportunities employer.
About the Organization
Options Consultancy Services Limited was established in 1992 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marie Stopes International. Options is an international development consultancy organisation working in the health sector to transform health systems in developing countries. We work in partnership with governments, health workers, civil society and businesses to bring together knowledge, expertise and influence to ensure evidence informed approaches to disease prevention and response.