Tetra Tech is seeking a Finance Manager for an anticipated worldwide IQC, to be based in Washington D.C.
The proposed program will provide worldwide support services in the deployment of administrative, logistical, professional, and technical labor. The program will also provide supplies, equipment, facilities, and materials necessary to perform the required functions consistent with applicable policies, regulations, procedures, business practices, and protocols defined by the corresponding USG agency.
The Finance Manager will perform work for Tt DPK, and will oversee the financial operation of the Project. The Finance Manager will ensure that the project adheres to USAID and Tt DPK regulations and that the financial requirements established in contracts are fulfilled.
The Finance Manager will report to the Chief of Party (COP) and the Home Office Finance and Administration Director. The Finance Manager shall assume the following specific responsibilities for the length of the consultancy:
- Serve as a member of the Project’s management team specifically, communicating and advising on current financial and administrative matters, including the Project Operation Budget.
- Take part in weekly check-in calls with the Home Office and provide input for the completion of the Project “Priority Tracker”; and ensure completion of tasks within the deadlines set forth in the tracker.
- Maintain the Project’s Operating Budget including entering actual costs from monthly invoices and updating projections weekly in accordance with the work plan, office needs, and planned technical activities.
- Send the updated Operating Budget to Tt DPK Home Office Project Officer within 3 business days of delivery of monthly final invoice to USAID.
- Ensure that adequate local controls are in place and adhered to, especially with regard to financial procedures.
- Ensure that all the financial management of Tt DPK is kept in a proper fiduciary manner, and that all reporting and records are maintained appropriately.
- Prepare monthly expense reports and ensure that QuickBooks data files are sent to Tt DPK in accordance with the reporting schedule provided by the Tt DPK Home Office Finance and Administration Director.
- Prepare bank account reconciliations and submit final reports to the Tt DPK Home Office within 5 working days after the close of the month.
- Oversee preparation of month-end package and timely submission to the Tt DPK Home Office.
- Develop monthly financial budget forecasts and cash flow projections for program operations request for funds and monitor program budgets and deliver budget-to-actual spending variance reports to Tt DPK Home Office.
- Supervise and conduct performance evaluations of financial and administrative staff of the project.
- Conduct financial oversight of subcontracts and consultants signed by Tt DPK taking into consideration that no payments should be made without having the deliverables, timesheets, and other required documents in the files along with the approval of the technical component leader.
- Ensure that local staff and consultants are paid in timely manner with approved contracts, timesheets, and invoices on file and in accordance with local labor law.
- Provide assistance to Home Office when needed to develop the financial management and operation strategy.
- A university degree (bachelors or higher) in any of the following or related fields: business, economics, or finance.
- At least 3 years professional experience working in budgeting and finance.
- Demonstrated experience in developing, implementing and/or evaluating Integrated Financial Management Systems.
- Familiarity with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Proven experience with filing systems, records management, and administration support.
- Experience developing, managing, oversight, and reporting on multi-million dollar budgets.
- Prior experience with U.S. DOS, INL, USAID or other donor-funded projects preferred.
Please submit a resume to email@example.com referencing Finance Manager +Worldwide IQC in the subject line no later than August 15, 2018. No phone calls, please.
About the Organization
Tetra Tech is committed to diversity and gender equality in all of its operations - in the U.S and overseas. We strive to reflect these goals in our global mission and in our workplace. We encourage applications from women and underrepresented ethnic, racial and cultural groups. Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.