The Finance Officer will support the Financial Manager in delivering the Finance teams objectives in a timely and accurate fashion. This is a key role, as it will pivotal in ensuring timely payment processing of all payables and liabilities in the centralized model of Venezuela Response Office.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
· University education completed in areas of administration, finance, accountant or a related subject.
· At least 7-10 years experiences in financial management, preferably in international organizations, INGOs and/or bilateral organization
· Solid understanding of Venezuela government system and international development area
· Good financial management skill
· Have strong sense for compliance
· Having hand-on experiences in working with different accounting soft ware
· Proven knowledge and skills in staff management
· Good problem solving and negotiation skills
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
· Excellent prioritization skill and ability to coordinate a variety of work activities
· Fluent English speaking and writing skills
· Proven commitment to children rights and equality of opportunity
· Good computer and IT skills
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.