Are you passionate about driving programs focused on foreign assistance? Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to enhance your skills and expertise? At DPS, you will experience a corporate culture of collaboration, equality, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded. Join a growing, dynamic company as we continue to expand our portfolio.
Dexis Professional Services is seeking a Finance Specialist to provide support for the upcoming USAID/LAC Institutional Support contract. This position is contingent upon award and open to full time and part time employment.
The Finance Specialist will be the financial manager responsible for financial oversight of this contract with five years of directly applicable work experience in the field of financial management and budget analysis. Duties include, but are not limited to, fiscal and administrative management of this contract regarding budgeting, financial reporting, analysis/forecasting for multiple individual funding sources and its various budget components, and pipeline tracking and reporting.
- Fiscal and administrative management of the contract regarding budgeting, financial reporting (including disaggregated by either a job-costing basis or multiple funding sources, as requested by the COR),
- Analysis/forecasting for multiple individual funding sources and their various budget components, monitoring and tracking labor costs, and pipeline tracking and reporting.
- Assigns requests for new task order activity numbers and updated activity list, as needed Activate/develop task order budgets
- Edits accounting log and reclassify account adjustment
- Allocate, monitor, track, maintain and update budgets for all activity codes to ensure adequate funding is allocated appropriately by funding source
- Generate and retrieve on-line reports for financial reporting and reclassification of accounts, as needed Assist in generating quarterly financial reports and pipeline request
- Assist in reconciling funding obligations and expenditures
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university in business administration, accounting, finance, or other relevant field. Master’s Degree preferred. Accounting degrees preferred.
- A minimum of five years of directly applicable work experience in the field of financial management and budget analysis.
- A Minimum seven years relevant experience in financial management of large dollar value government contracts with multiple funding sources;
- At least 7 years’ experience with FAR/USAID regulations and project-level financial and accounting systems;
- At least 7 years’ experience in financial management and contract negotiation including familiarity with GAAP and CAS;
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills;
- Well-organized, attentive to detail, and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Works well independently and in teams; pro-active in anticipating work requirements and problem solving
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, CostPoint, and similar softwares
About the Organization
At Dexis Professional Services (DPS) we align ourselves with the core values of our parent company, Dexis Consulting Group (Dexis). Ingenuity, Integrity, Investment in People-these are the guiding principles of our culture. We empower our staff to work together with colleagues at all levels and be part of the decision-making process; we create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. We’re committed to excellence in institutional support and staff augmentation in the global development arena. As a DPS employee, we will challenge you, we will empower you, and we will mentor you.
If you are passionate about this opportunity, submit your application by clicking the apply for this job online button.
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview. DPS is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.