As a job holder, you support the Financial Advisory Group in the quality assurance of financial management processes and in the definition of internal regulations, standards and guidelines.
Your most important tasks
- Creation of budgets and budget positions for new projects in the software “PIAP” and in the new financial software “Funds Pro”
- Creation of budget changes and extensions for current projects
- Input and reconciliation of monthly accounts from the local project bookkeeping and partner financial reports from the project countries
- Allocation of direct payments from the enterprise software SAP to budget items
- Creation of procurement orders
- Create and release transfer orders and advance payments to the projects
- Regular updating / maintenance of financial data
- Prepare the migration tables for the new financial software
- Other support work for the roll-out of the new financial software
- Commercial training or education at a bank and additional specialist knowledge, eg as a financial accountant
- At least 1-3 years of professional experience in financial administration, preferably with an international (relief) organization
- sound IT skills (Office family, accounting systems) as well as the ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new software
- good English language skills, French language skills are an advantage
- Ability to act in an intercultural environment
We offer you the participation in a very dedicated team and a responsible area of responsibility. In addition, we enable a flexible work schedule and the compatibility of work and family. The performance-based compensation is based on an in-house tariff system. Of course, one of our offer includes a training. With the same qualifications, people with disabilities are given preference.
We look forward to receiving your application until 28.03.2018 via our Online Recruiting System. Your contact person is Rosemarie Rampp.