To learn more about CDM Smith and our work with International Development please visit us at:
- Conduct necessary financial evaluations (financial cost-benefit analyses) including sensitivity analyses/ cost recovery etc. for proposed investment projects in respective cities.
- Financial management assessment of loan recipient agencies as required.
- Develop preparation of cost estimates and a financing plan after necessary due diligence.
- Prepare financial projections and conducting financial analyses as appropriate
- Develop financial performance indicators as appropriate, including procedures for financial reporting, auditing and public disclosure arrangements
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in Financial analysis of ADB or multilateral funded projects
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in conduct of financial analysis of externally assisted water / urban projects
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Postgraduate degree in Financial Management/ Chartered Accountancy or a closely related field
- Experience in working with ADB/WB/JICA or any multilateral/bilateral / donor funding agencies in similar capacity
Qualified candidates should apply by clicking on the link below:
About the Organization
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.