The primary responsibilities of the Financial Management Analyst are to:
* Provide general program operations assistance to project technical staff and administrators
* Assembles, formats, and maintains budget/financial information for new, existing, and ending contracts.
* Analyses posted cost and revenue to actuals posted. Researches issues and initiates AP, GL and revenue adjustments as needed.
* Assists in the preparation and review of budget realignments, narrations, and justifications.
* Creates/modifies budget spreadsheet templates in accordance with individualized project requirements.
* Ensures compliance with government contracting regulations.
* Performs the initial job setup function and on-going project maintenance within the corporate accounting system.
* Generates monthly project accruals
* Works collaboratively with technical staff on project forecasting
* Administers project reconciliations by ledger account
* Some travel may be required
* Other duties as assigned
* Degree in financial management, business administration, accounting, economics, international affairs, or related field.
* 0-3 years of experience working with donor-funded budgets, preferably USAID
* Experience with Deltek’s Costpoint preferred
* Strong accounting, business and administration skills.
* Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports.
* High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
* Good organizational and planning skills.
* Advances skills in Microsoft Office – particularly Excel.
About the Organization
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status. The Palladium Group has an opening for a Financial Analyst within the Financial Management department. The person in this position will be responsible for assisting in the development of annual work plans and pipeline budgets, reviewing budgets and financial reports for accuracy, and other ad hoc financial requests as needed. Using strong interpersonal and communication skills and additional analytical skills, the incumbent will develop and maintain positive relationships with colleagues and clients with a strong focus on customer service