Job Code: SF.23.01
Tetra Tech DPK (Tt DPK) seeks freelance editors to assist with editing and formatting reports. This position may be worked from home and requires a flexible schedule to meet time-sensitive deadlines on very short notice. Editors will be paid on a per page basis.
- Editing monthly, quarterly, annual, and other periodic reports from Tt DPK’s portfolio.
- Re-writing reports to fit Tt DPK’s writing quality standards as needed.
- Formatting reports according to Tt DPK’s Style Manual.
- Working on other written materials as requested.
- Minimum of three years of experience in editing and document preparation/production.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and being able to work under pressure.
- High level technical competence in Microsoft Word and document formatting.
- Very strong written communication skills.
- High level of reliability and follow-through.
- Flexible schedule and comfort working under tight deadlines on short notice.
- Familiarity with terms related to rule of law and judicial systems preferred.
- Reading and writing proficiency in either Spanish or French helpful.
Please submit a cover letter with proposed fee per page and resume to email@example.com referencing the job code in the subject line.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls, please.
Tt DPK is committed to diversity and gender equality in all of its operations. We strive to reflect these goals in our global mission and in our workplace. We encourage applications from women and underrepresented ethnic, racial, and cultural groups. Tt DPK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.