Dexis Professional Services (DPS) is a wholly-owned, independently operated business unit established in 2016 to provide support services to United States Government (USG) agencies that were previously provided by the parent company, Dexis Consulting Group (Dexis). Committed to excellence in institutional support and staff augmentation, DPS draws on the parent company’s 15+ years of experience fielding domestic and overseas technical, operational, professional and managerial staff for various USG clients.
Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to enhance your skills and expertise? At DPS, you will experience a corporate culture of collaboration, equality, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded. Join a growing, dynamic company as we continue to expand our portfolio.
The Front Office Management & Administrative Support Specialist shall provide day-to-day Management and Administrative services support for OSD CAPE programs and initiatives. They will directly support the CAPE front office but will provide support to the other offices as needed.
- Assist with administrative operations to ensure they are met in a timely, orderly, and efficient manner to include event scheduling and logistics, minutes/note taking, office supply procurement, staff binders and contact lists, mail delivery and retrieval, photocopying and scanning, correspondence review, and staff move coordination
- Provide information, recommendations, and documentation in support of various office functions and special projects
- Provide administrative support including, but not limited to research and preparation of graphic presentations; word-processing, proofreading, filing, and database management
- Compile data and develop reports on operating unit programs, and procedures as related to the OSD CAPE and IO efforts
- Provide support services to receive and review submitted staff action officer packages, format action packages, and route the packages for appropriate signature
- Provide support services using the Defense Travel System (DTS) as Organization Defense Travel Administrator (ODTA) for each deputate scheduling TDY visits, arranging associated travel and accommodation, preparing orders, vouchers, related paperwork, and the organization’s internal control policies.
- Provide record compliance and other record lifecycle material applicable to existing Federal record policy and legislation, in accordance with the DoD Administrative Instruction 15 and other federal record requirements such as DoD, General Services Administration (GSA) and National Archives and Records Administration (NARA)
- Maintain familiarity with Federal and Department policies with comprehensive knowledge of commonly used management methods, practices, procedures, regulations, policies, and processes
- 7+ years of related experience and/or 3+ years of experience and possess an BA/BS degree
- Experience with providing executive-level administrative support in a large corporate environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Demonstrate ability to write clearly and concisely, to include proper use of grammar and logically correct content
- DoD system experience - Defense Travel System (DTS), Correspondence and Task Management System (CATM)
- Possession of excellent team-oriented and team skills
- Experience with developing spreadsheets
- Strong focus on quality control, customer service, consistency, and attention to detail to ensure accuracy of work completed
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Ability to multi-task independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to articulate and solve complex problems and concepts
About the Organization
Are you looking for a company that offers meaningful program assignments and opportunities to develop professional skills and expertise? At Dexis, staff are empowered to be part of the decision-making process and collaborate with colleagues and management across the company to satisfy our clients. We create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. Dexis follows a "find a way or make a way" business directive, and we’re paving the way for innovative management solutions in the global development and security assistance arenas worldwide. As a Dexis employee you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. That’s how Dexis goes "all in.” How will you?
If you are passionate about this opportunity, submit your application by clicking the apply for this job online button.
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.