The Fundraising and Partnerships Lead falls within our Community Discipline, which serves as the primary bridge to our external stakeholders (including the global medical, scientific, patient, technology, design, and press communities) by shaping and communicating the story of the Human Diagnosis Project.
While we initially view this as a part-time role, there is the opportunity for it to become a full-time position.
Ideal candidates will:
- Lead strategy and operations for grant development with foundations, philanthropists, governments, and academia.
- Support partnerships with medical boards, medical societies, online physician communities, and academic medical centers.
- Develop processes to manage and scale relationships, stakeholders, and partners.
- Build the fundraising and partnerships team over time.
Ideal candidates have:
- A bachelor’s degree (preferably higher) from a top-tier academic institution.
- 5+ years related work experience in nonprofit fundraising, grantmaking, and/or partnership development.
- Ability and desire to engage with multiple stakeholders across a variety of communities, industries, and functional backgrounds.
- A commitment to service and a strong desire to help the underserved.
- Experience working and thriving in early-stage organizations and/or other resource-constrained environments.
- Capacity to perform complex work with a high attention to detail.
- Eagerness to join a high-performance institution and continually advance their knowledge and skills through self-reflection and feedback.
Note: Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.