To learn more about CDM Smith and our work with International Development please visit us at:
- Identify gender issues affecting urban poor towards improved water related services
- Identify modalities/process to enable participation of the poor, vulnerable groups and women’s greater access in proposed sub projects
- Assist the Team and the implementing agencies on matters related to gender issues
- Assist ADB, National Team and the implementing agencies on matters related to gender equity in proposed sub projects
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in social / community participation/ gender engagement in similar development projects
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Post graduate degree in Social Sciences
- Experience in working with ADB/WB/JICA or any multilateral/bilateral / donor funding agencies
Qualified candidates should apply by clicking on the link below:
About the Organization
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.