Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business specializing in global health and international development, seeks mid- and senior-level specialists to support an anticipated Evidence for Development (E4D) contract for USAID/West Africa. The specialists will provide a range of research, monitoring, and evaluation methodological support to USAID/West Africa’s health program. Most work will be undertaken within West African countries.
Qualifications. Candidates must possess a post-graduate degree in a relevant field and a minimum of 6 years of relevant professional experience. Experience with USAID and/or PEPFAR is strongly preferred. Candidates must have excellent reporting and writing skills. Fluency in written and spoken English is required; advanced French language preferred. Residence in West African countries is preferred but not required.
Technical and/or Methodological Fields of Specialty. Candidates must have expertise in one or more of the following fields of specialization:
- HIV prevention, testing, treatment or care
- TB prevention, testing, treatment or care
- Family planning, maternal and child health
- Global health strategic information (SI) and health information systems
- Health program costing
- Key populations (men who have sex with men, transgender women, sex workers, people who inject drugs) and/or priority populations (children, adolescent girls and young women)
- Orphans and vulnerable children
- Site Improvement through Monitoring System (SIMS) assessment and analysis
- Data quality assessment
- US statutory requirements related to family planning and HIV/AIDS compliance
- USAID program cycle, including performance management plan (PMP) and monitoring and evaluation plan (M&E plan) development and implementation
- PEPFAR reporting requirements and systems
- Research methods, including literature reviews, systematic reviews, secondary data analysis, surveys, qualitative research, case studies
- Geographic information systems and geospatial analysis
- Analyses relevant to USAID programming (e.g., gender, environmental, sustainability, political economy, climate change vulnerability, social soundness, youth, institutional)
- USAID and PEPFAR performance monitoring and indicators
- Performance evaluation
- Data visualization
- Organizational capacity building
- USAID collaborating, learning, and adapting (CLA) methods
- Knowledge management
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our vision is to provide high-quality, high-impact social and economic development consulting, with a special focus on public-private partnerships, human and institutional capacity-building, knowledge sharing and collaborative learning, NGO/community engagement, and integrated solutions that build country capacity and independence.
Resume Submission Instructions:
To submit your resume, please visit https://panagoragroup.net/project-opportunities/. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.