General Call for Resumes
Georgia New Governance Activity
Background: DAI seeks qualified technical candidates for an anticipated USAID-funded $10-25 million New Governance Activity in Georgia. USAID’s new good governance program will continue supporting the GOG to implement major directives of public administration and parliamentary reforms. The activity will prioritize addressing issues of accountability at the central level by strengthening oversight function of the Parliament, improving performance of State Audit Office and advancing open governance and anti-corruption reforms.
Experience: Five (5) or more years of progressive leadership experience
Possible areas of technical and advisory assistance may include:
· Accountability and Anti-Corruption
· Public Administration Reform
· Institutional strengthening and capacity building
· Evidence-based and Participatory Policy Analysis and/or Development
· Parliamentary Strengthening and Oversight
· Internal control mechanisms and audit
· Performance measurement and monitoring
· Open Governance, Access to Information, and Transparency
· Human resource and civil service reform and management
· Gender and social inclusion
· Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning
DAI seeks qualified technical specialists skilled in the areas above.
In addition, DAI seeks Georgian nationals for program management, finance, and operations positions who are skilled in:
· Finance and Accounting
· Human Resources
· Grants Administration
· Communications and Reporting
· Logistics and Facilities
· IT Support & Administration
· Master’s degree in a relevant technical discipline or field; advanced degree preferred
· Five (5) or more years of progressive leadership experience in the related field
· Professional proficiency in English; fluency in Georgian and/or Russian preferred for some positions
· Prior experience managing teams in activity planning and implementation or working productively on a team
· Knowledge of US Government and USAID regulations and policies for contractors preferred
· Experience in the region; prior experience in Georgia preferred
Qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter to Recruitment_GeorgiaNGA@dai.com or via the DAI website. Georgian nationals are encouraged to apply. Applicants should note their relevant area of expertise in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will receive a notice requesting additional information.
About the Organization
DAI is an international development company. For 40 years, we have worked on the frontlines of international development, tackling fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. Currently, DAI is delivering results that matter in some 80 countries. Our development solutions turn ideas into impact by bringing together fresh combinations of expertise and innovation across multiple disciplines. Our clients include international development agencies, international lending institutions, private corporations and philanthropies, and national governments.