The Communities in Transition division at Creative Associates is seeking a variety of technical experts, specialists and operations professionals for the upcoming USAID funded Syria Essential Services IDIQ that will work under various task orders of the IDIQ to support basic services and infrastructure development to rebuild areas of Syria impacted heavily by recent conflict. Creative seeks high level technical assistance in the following areas:
- Local Governance and economic community development.
- Civil Engineering.
- Livelihoods and SME Development.
- Civil Society engagement, advocacy and capacity building.
- Service delivery and infrastructure support.
- Gender and youth inclusion.
- General Operations, logistics and security.
- Psychological and social support networking.
- Finance and administration and grants.
- Monitoring and evaluation.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degrees preferred in relevant field;
- Mid to advanced levels of technical and operational experience depending upon task order and assignment;
- Experience working with municipalities and local governance, MENA region highly preferred;
- Experience working on USAID or other donor funded projects within the MENA region;
- Engineering, infrastructure and WASH experience highly preferred;
- Fluency in English preferred, fluency in Arabic also preferred; and
- Demonstrated ability in institutional capacity assessment and measurement.
About the Organization
Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 25 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.