PROFILES of REQUIRED EXPERTISE
For our international development projects worldwide we are reinforcing our pool of high level experts in civil society organisations.
CIVIL SOCIETY ORGANISATIONS SENIOR EXPERTS (CSOs)
- Master’s degree or equivalent working experience in politics/international relations/ development cooperation/sociology/EU policies and programmes
- Senior Team Leaders with at least 10 years in projects / programmes supporting CSO under EC funds
- Support to dialogue between state and non-state actors
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in development cooperation
- Support to policy making and analysis
- Capacity building/development
- Call for Proposals and Grants management (EC procedures)
- Excellent knowledge of aid effectiveness
- Review of CSO legal framework
- Expertise in the justice and human rights sectors
- Support to CSO networking and coordination
- Communication and visibility on CSO role and initiatives
- Excellent level in English and French
About the Organization
Transtec puts an emphasis on development processes, acting as a virtuous circle to reach the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Working with local actors and the international community, we deliver quality, context-driven development solutions across the intervention cycle - breaking poverty and building prosperous stable communities.
We are committed to making a difference by ensuring that aid effectiveness constitutes the single and most important focus in our interventions. This is achieved by incorporating Quality Assurance mechanisms at each phase of project and programme implementation and ensuring compliance with requested standards and expected results. In doing so, we build on our 30 years of Knowledge Management maintained by our personnel, projects, programmes and experiences.
We hence provide a full range of high level technical services in project and programme design and management, framework contracts, long term agreements management and cutting edge monitoring and evaluation solutions to multilateral partner organisations including the European Investment Bank, the United Nations (UNDEF, UNHCR, WFP, UNICEF, UNDP), the World Bank, the African Development Bank, and national official development agencies including the UK Department for International Development (DfID), the Belgian Technical Cooperation (BTC), the French Agency for Development (AFD), the Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA), the Swedish International Development Cooperation (SIDA) and the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCA).
We are constantly searching for innovative and creative solutions that will support our interventions.