To learn more about CDM Smith and our work with International Development please visit us at:
- Supervise necessary surveys, ground investigations and hydrological studies related to proposed sub projects
- Assist Structural Engineer and the implementing agencies on matters related to structural design plans/ design finalization.
- Assist to evaluate the proposed alignments and provide technical advice to assist the planning and design process
- Assist in establishing design standards and policy for geotechnical considerations as appropriate.
- Master’s degree in geotechnical engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 15 years in similar field.
- Demonstrated expertise in examining and determining matters related to structural design plans/ design finalization.
- Well conversant with various design standards and policy for geotechnical considerations as appropriate.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Candidates with lower experience can be examined for middle level position.
Qualified candidates should apply by clicking on the link below:
About the Organization
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.