Join MAHKOTA (Towards a Strong and Prosperous Indonesian Society) program in Jakarta as a full term adviser to play an integral role as GESI Senior Adviser. He/She to support MAHKOTA to ensure that its programming incorporates GESI principles such that women and vulnerable populations can take part in and contribute to inclusive development in Indonesia.
Please copy paste this link to access the Terms of Reference detailing responsibilities and selection criteria: https://www.cardno.com/media/6064/tor-gesi-senior-adviser-fin.pdf
You will be a motivated and proactive GESI Senior Adviser with the right combination of talent, energy and a commitment to technical excellence. You will also have:
- Masters or PhD in the social sciences, political science, or other related field.
- At least six years’ experience designing, leading, and implementing GESI-related initiatives.
- Demonstrated understanding of the GESI context in Indonesia.
- Experience leading GESI work as part of team.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken Indonesian and English.
The following qualifications, skills and experience are an advantage:
- Experience working with government of Indonesia
- Experience in social protection and poverty reduction issues and an understanding of the policy environment, especially related to social protection.
- Demonstrated experience advocating GESI issues, including mainstreaming, in programs and projects.
A competitive daily rate will be offered to the preferred candidate in line with local Indonesian labour laws.
Why join MAHKOTA?
MAHKOTA offers meaningful opportunities for each individual member of our team to grow, make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining MAHKOTA, you will be part of an environment where you can collaborate with leading experts from diverse backgrounds, access development programs to achieve your career goals, and be challenged to take a global outlook.
How to apply?
We welcome your interest in joining the Cardno team by sending:
- Your CV; and
- A cover letter with a brief paragraph addressing each of the key selection criteria in the Term of Reference. Note that applications that do not include a cover letter addressing the core competencies will not be considered.
Position closes Wednesday, 8 July 2020, 5 PM (local time)
For any enquiries about this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “MAHKOTA – GESI Senior Adviser” in your email subject line.
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Cardno is committed to child protection and safeguarding the welfare of children in the delivery of our international development programs. Recruitment and selection procedures reflect this commitment and may include relevant criminal record checks.
Notice to recruitment agencies: Please note that Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruitment agencies.
About the Organization
Cardno is a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Cardno ID (International Development) manages a number of donor-funded programs in the Asia Pacific region. We engage in international development as a holistic, multidisciplinary and integrated process. Strengthened by our geographic and market diversity, we are committed to providing innovative and integrated solutions that create opportunities for significant, lasting change in emerging economies. Partnering with multilateral and bilateral donors, private clients, governments and communities to develop sustainable solutions to complex challenges, we work with local counterparts to achieve meaningful impact.