World Vision International
*Preferred position location: San Jose, Costa Rica. Other locations to be determined by home country of successful candidate in a jurisdiction (US state or country) where WVI is registered to operate.
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our almost 37,500 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As Global Compliance Advisor, you will partner with stakeholders to complete the goals and objectives of the Compliance department by providing policy management and implementing a monitoring framework for local offices. You position will be a focal point for Regional Compliance Champions to provide guidance, update the monitoring tool, manage the annual collection of data, analysis, and provide training. You will also be responsible for completing various departmental support tasks.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in Compliance or related field.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proven ability to cultivate and maintain strong interpersonal and working relationships in a dispersed international context.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Membership in a professional compliance association, or willingness to obtain within 1 year.
- Professional or academic education in Compliance or related field.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 10% of the time.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 23 NOV 2020. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About the Organization
The World Vision Partnership is a global community of people passionately committed to improving the lives and futures of the world’s most vulnerable children.
We believe that every child is a precious gift to the entire world and that their well-being concerns us all. We will not rest while children suffer in situations that can be changed. We are looking for people who share our beliefs and our passion.