World Vision International
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our almost 37,500 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As Global Fund World Vision Director, you will lead a strategic plan and launch the Health technical program, which includes two key components, specifically HIV and Tuberculosis. You will supervise and monitor human and technical resources, and represent WV Nicaragua before both public and private institutions and community-based organizations and performs other required duties that may arise.
- Bachelor´s of Medicine and/or Surgery or Master Degree in Public Health (MPH)
- 10 years of experience in management of health programs launched with international and/or national cooperation funds.
- Skills and experience in leading programs focused on human rights and sexual diversity.
- Excellent command of the English and Spanish languages (speaking, writing and reading skills).
- Skills in networking with private and public institutions [engaged] in public health [actions] at the national and international level.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 30 SEP 2019. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About the Organization
The World Vision Partnership is a global community of people passionately committed to improving the lives and futures of the world’s most vulnerable children.
We believe that every child is a precious gift to the entire world and that their well-being concerns us all. We will not rest while children suffer in situations that can be changed. We are looking for people who share our beliefs and our passion.