You have a strong track record developing high value proposals for international nonprofits and are ready to take the leap into the private sector? You are passionate about the use of new technologies to improve global public health outcomes but haven’t found the right organization to apply your skillset to?
mClinica is a fast-growing, impact-driven health tech company whose mission is to connect pharmacies and transform global health. We collect billions of data records across our diverse platforms and are now looking for an experienced and highly motivated Grants Development Specialist to strengthen our work with governments and NGOs.
- Leads the development, production, and timely delivery of compliant and responsive proposals and any follow up submissions.
- Independently develops budgets in accordance with donor standards.
- Consistently reviews open proposal calls of relevant public and private sector donors.
- Maintains a database for recording and tracking grant opportunities and awards.
- Provides guidance and assistance to the mClinica Public Sector team in the interpretation of donor regulations and requirements.
- Manages positive relations with existing and future donor agencies.
- Coordinates recruitment efforts for key personnel in the post-award process.
- Passionate about the use of new technologies to improve development outcomes.
- Bachelor’s Degree (required) and Master’s Degree (preferred) in a relevant field from a reputable university.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with limited supervision in a rapidly evolving startup environment.
- 5+ years experience writing successful high-value proposals for multilateral or bilateral donors (e.g. UN, World Bank, USAID, AusAID/DFAT, EU, JICA). OR significant work experience evaluating proposals at above mentioned agencies.
- Strong budget development skills.
- Exceptional project management ability including strong skills in 1) communication, both written and verbal, 2) leadership, and 3) time-management.
- Proficiency with MS Office (PowerPoint & Excel).
- Experience with Public Private Partnerships.
- Previous work experience in Southeast Asia.
- Experience working in healthcare industry / pharma.
- Interest in new technologies.
- Work directly with the CEO of Southeast Asia’s leading healthcare startup.
- Play an active role in improving health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Southeast Asia.
- Competitive compensation and international travel opportunities.
- Exposure to new technologies and ability to grow within the company.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Interested? Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com (Subject: Grants Development Specialist).
About the Organization
Founded in 2013, mClinica is a social enterprise that focuses on using mobile technology to connect and engage pharmacies to advance public health. mClinica now connects over 20,000 pharmacies and 90,000 pharmacy professionals across Southeast Asia. Our network reaches approximately 150 million patients every month, making it the single largest network of pharmacies in the region. A winner of the USAID Award for Data for Resilience, the Pierre Fabre Foundation Award for e-Health Innovation, and the IBM Watson Asia Pacific New Venture Challenge, our work is supported by some of the world’s leading impact investors, including the Global Innovation Fund (GIF) and Patamar Capital. We also collaborate with leading academic institutions, such as Harvard University, Stanford University, and the University of Oxford.