Chemonics seeks a governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) expert for the USAID-funded E-PESO activity based in Makati City, Philippines. The project aims to promote a safe, efficient, and reliable retail payment system. The certified security expert will review and provide inputs to the industry-wide GRC solution implementation plan (including IT infrastructure design). We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Certified security expert, with CISSP, CISA, ISO27001 lead auditor/implementer, CISM, CRISC, CEH, ITIL
- Proficiency with PCI DSS 3.2, ISO/IEC 27000 family of standards, NIST 800-53, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, COBIT
- Cybersecurity expertise, including local and international cybersecurity frameworks and IT infrastructure
- Ability to develop security standards and guidelines based on local and international best practices and industry standards
- Experience planning and managing security projects and performing information security audits or risk assessments
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, including formal report writing
- Experience responding to, analyzing, and communicating information security incidents
- Must be well-versed in laws affecting banking and finance, particularly Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas’ (BSP’s) regulation on governance, risk, and compliance
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
Please send an email with your CV and cover letter attached and “E-PESO Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Expert” in the subject line to PhilippinesepesoPMU@chemonics.com by August 23, 2019. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
The protection of your personal data is important to Chemonics. If you are located in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process your personal data. The EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice is available at: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/
About the Organization
Owned entirely by employees, Chemonics is an ISO-9001 certified international development company. For more than 40 years, we have partnered with local and international organizations to promote social and economic change around the world.