AECOM is preparing for a potential USAID project named Governance Integration for Stabilization and Resilience (GISR) and is recruiting for short term and long term consultants. GISR will provide USAID MENA based Missions and the Middle East Bureau the means to respond to shocks and stressors through integrated pilot and scalable activities by (1) positioning USAID operating units to provide rapid responses to unexpected shocks in governance, stabilization, and resilience programming in MENA; (2) applying learning and adaptive management expertise to governance, stabilization, and resilience programs that are experiencing unexpected shocks; and (3) testing pilot programming through integrated and scalable activities that support Mission development objectives. This is a five-year program anticipated to begin in 2018. Individuals with backgrounds in the following are strongly encouraged to apply:
- Local Governance
- Conflict Mitigation and Social Cohesion
- Civil Society Engagement
- Gender and Inclusion
- Learning and Knowledge Sharing Adaptive Management
- Five years of experience providing support to programming in Local Governance Conflict Mitigation and Social Cohesion; Civil Society Engagement; Gender and Inclusion; Stabilization; and Learning and knowledge sharing adaptive management in the Middle East or North Africa.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related subject.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience with USAID programming.
- Ability to speak Arabic.
About the Organization
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.