Palladium has an exciting opportunity for graduates, postgraduates and career-changers to experience the world of consulting and international professional services; working with experienced professionals across a variety of projects through an entry level, permanent position. By starting or refocusing your career with Palladium, you can be one of the future leaders in the Positive Impact space.
Our Agile Analysts will fill an important role in supporting the delivery of a variety of projects, whichever capability they work with and have an opportunity to frequently engage with clients and internal stakeholders.
Together with our Palladium team members, the Analysts will work under the support and guidance of the teams to shape their career within Palladium.
As an Analyst in the United Kingdom, you will be part of our Agile team covering the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) region and work with a variety of managers, directors and clients. You will have the opportunity to work on assignments across our capability areas. You will gain experience within consulting, project management and business development.
While your role will vary considerably, some of your key responsibilities will include:
* Coordinating and contributing to business development activities, conducting market analysis and developing proposals
* Undertaking administrative support for programmes to support delivery
* Providing input for technical reports and presentations
* Working closely with clients and Palladium teams to develop, test and implement solutions on the central issues facing clients and external partners, identify and undertake relevant research, and synthesize results into analysis that forms the basis of the deliverables
* Serving as a key member of the Palladium team, and conducting work in a professional capacity representing the firm
* Communicating analysis and recommendations both verbally and in writing to team members and clients
* Support the development of Palladium’s knowledge resources, methods and intellectual property
Education and experience:
* Bachelor degree or commensurate experience
* Right to work in the United Kingdom and willingness to live in or, relocate to, London or Bristol
Key skills required:
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Evident analytical and research skills
* A self-starter, who uses their initiative
* Someone who can contribute to anything from basic administration tasks to researching a technical issue in support of the team.
* Great organisational skills and comfortable coordinating the work of others
* Proactive approach to self-development –. We want people who see the next development opportunity and grab it or indeed make the next opportunity happen;
* Resilience – someone who works with a fast pace, changing environment and thrives on it
* Ability to work well in teams and with clients
* Ability to balance and prioritise multiple tasks in changing environments
Location : England - London - London
About the Organization
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved – and is committed to continuing to improve – economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.