Technical assistance team for the DINU (Development initiative for Northern Uganda) programme
DINU will provide support to the Northern Uganda region in the 3 focal sectors identified in the NIP for the 11thEDF. The consultant will be expected to provide technical assistance to the Office of the Prime Minister, which will act as the Supervising Authority Office for the DINU financing agreement, in implementing various types of contracts foreseen in indirect management mode with the partner country (programme estimates, grant, works and service contracts) and in ensuring a coordinating role in the implementation of activities foreseen in indirect management mode with international organisations and EU Member State organisations.
2 Grant management experts (to be based in Gulu and Moroto)
Qualifications, skills and professional experience
- At least a Bachelors’ degree in economics, finance, business administration or equivalent will be required;
- Proven experience in management and implementation of programme estimates is a must;
- Prior experience in the area of decentralised grant management is essential;
- Experience in providing support to the Programme Management Unit (PMU) is preferred;
- Sound experience in at least one of the following technical areas – transport infrastructure, food security and agriculture, and good governance, is required;
- Thorough understating of EU / EDF rules and procedures is highly desired;
- Proven ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with local governments is required;
- Experience in Uganda is essential;
- An excellent verbal and written command of English is essential.
To apply please send your CVs to Divya Gupta at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that only the most suitable candidates will be contacted back