Are you passionate about driving programs focused on foreign assistance? Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to expand your skills and expertise? At Dexis, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. Since 2001, Dexis has provided innovative management solutions for a secure and prosperous world. In the last three years alone, Dexis has worked in 90 countries supporting critical missions of agencies in the global development and security assistance space.
Dexis is seeking a Grants and Operations Manager to work on a potential future grant in Ukraine to promote internet freedom, funded by the U.S. Department of State. This is a 1-3 year(s) position based in Kyiv, and the start date is immediate. This position is contingent upon Dexis’ award of the opportunity.
As the Grants and Operations Manager, your role will be to:
- Support and provide advisory assistance to grant applications;
- Lead the review process for grant applications, analyze, and evaluate grant submissions for technical and budget soundness and compliance with USAID regulations; provide award action recommendations to the contract team;
- Coordinate the issuance of awards and maintain contract documentation through the development and upkeep of a grants database;
- Prepare reports, studies, and analyses regarding the grants program on an as needed basis.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree and at least five (5) years of experience in project operations and grants management;
- Experience working on donor-funded programming, especially managing sub-grants;
- Knowledge of Donor-funded grants management policies and regulations;
- Strong organizational skills, reporting, and management skills;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team-oriented setting.
Are you looking for a company that offers meaningful program assignments and opportunities to develop professional skills and expertise? At Dexis, staff are empowered to be part of the decision-making process and collaborate with colleagues and management across the company to satisfy our clients. We create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. Dexis follows a “find a way or make a way” business directive, and we’re paving the way for innovative management solutions in the global development and security assistance arenas worldwide. As a Dexis employee you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. That’s how Dexis goes “all in.” How will you?
If you are passionate about this opportunity, submit your application by clicking the apply for this job online button.
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.