Dexis is seeking an experience Grants Manager for an anticipated five-year Justice and Transparency Project funded by USAID. This will be a full-time, key position based in Guatemala City, Guatemala.
This position is contingent upon award.
The Grants Manager will :
- Oversee all grants related activities such grant administration policies, procedures, systems, and all documentation and advise and implement best practices, and ensure controls for all grants.
- Develop a project grants manual in line with Dexis and USAID compliance regulations
- Work closely with the technical team and HQ to ensure a transparent process for the entire grant life cycle from pre-award management, tracking payments, reviewing or producing relevant reports, monitoring and post-award management.
- The Grants Manager will be familiar and will work closely with program partners, and key stakeholders.
- S/he will be responsible for reviewing and approving grant awards and will work with program staff to develop and maintain all grant agreements.
- Provide guidance standards to staff and grantees on routine implementation of projects according to grants regulations and financial reporting requirements;
- Assure that procurement, finance, logistics, and programmatic aspects of the activities are being implemented on-time.
- Ensure that all program deliverables are completed on time and are of high quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required, higher level degree in finance or business desirable.
- At least seven years of previous USG/international donor experience managing contracts and grants. USAID experience preferred.
- Experience managing complex contracts in complex political settings preferred.
- Experience in Latin America preferred.
- Strong familiarity with the policy, social, economic, environmental, and cultural context(s) in the Latin American and Caribbean region.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish, native Spanish speaker preferred.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.
About the Organization
Since 2001, Dexis has provided innovative management solutions for a secure and prosperous world. In the last three years alone, Dexis has worked in 90 countries supporting critical missions of agencies in the global development and security assistance space. With triple digit growth in recent years, Dexis was ranked in the top 10 consulting firms by funding at the US Agency for International Development in FY16 and FY17. Dexis was also among the highest rated employers on Glassdoor, where many of its 250-plus employees cited a people-centered leadership and culture as the main drivers to its success.