Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program,
The Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine is a five-year USAID initiative with the objective to assist Ukraine to reduce corruption and increase the accountability and transparency of governance. The program seeks to empower key government institutions to fight corruption, build public support for and engagement in anti-corruption effort, and reduce citizen tolerance to corruption.
**Please note: Only citizens of Ukraine are eligible for this position**
MSI is seeking a full-time Grants Manager that will be responsible for the full cycle of the SACCI grant program including pre-award, implementation, and close-out of grant awards. They will report to Director of Finance and Administration and ultimately to Chief of Party (COP). This is a full-time position located in Kyiv, Ukraine.
· Manage the SACCI grants program
· Assist in the overall design and management of all grants issued under the program
· Provide day-to-day management of all aspects of the grants process, including the design and distribution of grant solicitations, review and selection of grantees, issuance of grant awards and agreements, implementation of the grant activities, and closeout of awards
· Develop and implement procedures for awarding grants under contract
· Evaluate grant applications, proposals and awards to ensure grant compliance
· Ensure proper negotiation of terms for grant awards and analyze budget estimates consistent with USAID grant/program requirements
· Ensure full compliance with the policies, practices and procedures relating to all aspects of grants discussed in the SACCI grants manual. This includes specific procedures relating to grant development, grant awards, grant implementation, grant monitoring and evaluation and grant closeout
· Serves a primary point of contact between SACCI and grantees, providing technical advice and assistance in such areas as budgeting, financial management, procurement, implementation, and reporting
· Maintain the grants tracking database and oversee accurate reporting and documentation by grantees to ensure achievement of grant and program results
· Assist in program monitoring and evaluation under grant management policies and practices
· Track milestones, compliance, timelines and deliverables, in coordination with respective program managers
· Approve narrative reports and work closely with the SACCI Finance Manager to ensure the compliance of narrative and financial reports in conjunction with milestone deliverables
· Hold orientation sessions for grantees
· Develop and communicate best practices in award compliance to ensure that program staff and grantees understand and adhere to relevant USAID and MSI grant policies
· Prepare regular reports on grantee performance and signal any significant delays or other issues that impact implementation. Notify senior management of any grantee project not able to meet their obligations and work to remedy these situations as they arise
· Perform additional tasks as assigned by the supervisor
· A bachelor’s degree or higher in a field related to international development or business administration
· A minimum of two years of relevant experience with a USAID assignment of similar size and scope
· Specific experience managing grants programs
· Ability to handle a high volume of large, complex tasks
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Fluency in English and Ukrainian is required
Reasonable Accommodations: MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email MSI.Dept.HRRecruiting@tetratechinc.onmicrosoft.com with “Reasonable Accommodations” in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
*Deadline for applying for this position – August 02,2020*
Please use Internet Explorer when submitting your application
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
About the Organization
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.