Tetra Tech International Development Services (www.tetratechintdev.com) headquartered in Arlington, VA, is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Grants Manager position on an anticipated USAID funded program in Honduras. It is anticipated that the program will address the violence dynamics and associated human security challenges that are driving irregular migration in Honduras.
This will be a long-term position for five years based in Tegucigalpa, Honduras. Honduran citizens are strongly encouraged to apply.
* Define and manage the grant application (RFA/APS) and selection processes in collaboration with technical staff and in accordance with Tetra Tech and USAID policies and procedures.
* Support project implementation by providing resources, tools, and solutions to complex regulatory challenges.
* Manage the project’s Grants Under Contract (GUC) portfolio.
* Ensure compliance with GUC administration policies and procedures of Tetra Tech and USAID.
* Monitor and manage the finances of the grants in coordination with the Chief of Party and Finance Manager.
* Strengthen the capacity of the SEA personnel and grantees in the administration of the GUCs.
* Maintain current knowledge of the rules and regulations of the United States Government (FAR, AIDAR, ADS, CFR).
* Closeout grants in accordance with Tetra Tech and USAID grants management policies and procedures.
* Perform other assigned tasks to support project goals.
* Bachelor’s degree in a social, financial, business administration, or other relevant discipline.
* At least five years of senior management experience in the administration of sub-grants and/or sub-contracts for international development projects.
* Experience working with Honduran civil society or private sector associations on issues related to development, governance and accountability.
* Professional fluency in Spanish and English.
* Experience with USG or international procurement policies and regulations is highly desirable.
* A Honduran national is preferred.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Apply on-line at: http://bit.ly/GrantsManagerSEA
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees - 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 450 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.