Head of Project (m / f), Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency (4E) Project, Vietnam
The technical assistance project Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency (4E) is going into its second phase and supports the implementation of political targets on the promotion of renewable energy and increase energy efficiency in Vietnam. The project is financed by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development and co-financed by the EU.
The aim of the cooperation is the creation of methodological and structural foundations for the promotion of renewable energy (RE) and energy efficiency (EE). Furthermore, the human and organizational capacity of relevant partner organizations in terms of the fundamentals of effective design, introduction and implementation of RE and EE support measures and programs should be strengthened.
- Overall management responsibility for the project, including budgeting, planning, implementation, monitoring, reporting, knowledge management etc.
- Management of technical project staff; in total 12 staff (2 international and 10 national staff)
- Management of relations with partner organizations, joint planning and implementation of activities, etc.
- Management of relations with and reporting to the commissioning agencies (BMZ and EU)
- Development of new approaches / design of new activities for RE and EE
- Annual Operational planning of project activities
- Advising government (the Ministry of Industry and Trade and affiliated institutions) but also private institutions (e.g. industry associations) in the development and implementation of strategies to promote the use of RE sources in the existing energy mix
- Knowledge transfer to partner institutions in the area of international best practices on preferential up-take of RE, connection requirements, norms and standards, etc. as well as on internationally accepted concepts on capacity management and capacity extension planning for the integration of variable RE
More information can be found at: https://jobs.giz.de/index.php?ac=jobad&id=36644