Health Systems Specialist - Kenya
Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development, seeks health systems specialists to support a long-term, USAID-funded project in Kenya.
- Provide technical guidance in the development and implementation of national health policies, programs, and plans with regards to HIV/AIDS, maternal, newborn, child health (MNCH), family planning (FP), water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH), nutrition, and health systems strengthening.
- Coordinate the planning and implementation of technical activities pertaining to the health services infrastructure
- Contribute to the identification and targeting of health inequities and the inclusion of vulnerable groups to ensure equitable access to health services
- A Master’s degree in health policy and administration, health sector development, public health or related field.
- Minimum seven (7) years of relevant, senior-level professional experience managing and implementing health systems strengthening programs in the areas of health policy and administration, health sector development, public health with a minimum of (5) years’ experience in sub-Saharan Africa, Kenya experience preferred.
- Five (5) years demonstrated experience in managing and supervising health systems activities and teams.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with government representatives, for-profit private sector entities, local community organizations, donors and other stakeholders, particularly at the sub-national level.
- Professional level of oral and written fluency in English language
How to Apply
To apply, please submit a CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a woman-owned small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our vision is to provide high-quality, high-impact social and economic development consulting, with a special focus on public-private partnerships, human and institutional capacity-building, knowledge sharing and collaborative learning, NGO/community engagement, and integrated solutions that build country capacity and independence.