Health Systems Strengthening Advisor (Haiti)
Deloitte Consulting, LLP is a US-based firm that delivers results and creates lasting value by working side-by-side with our clients to develop and implement innovative strategies and solutions. Deloitte seeks to recruit a well-qualified Health Systems Strengthening (HSS) Advisor for an anticipated USAID-funded health system strengthening project in Haiti. Anticipated technical areas of focus for the HSS Lead include institutional capacity building, leadership and governance, and human resource for health.
The HSS Lead, based in Port-au-Prince, Haiti will provide guidance, technical assistance, and managerial leadership for health systems strengthening interventions funded by the project. The HSS Lead will report to the Chief of Party and work closely with the home office team as well as field offices.
- At least 10-15 years of experience in professional experience managing large health programs in developing countries, preferably with significant experience in Haiti
- Advanced degree in public health, health policy, or health economics
- Proven knowledge of HSS issues and trends, and the ability to integrate HSS with services improvement and delivery
- Familiarity with national planning cycle and experience working with government institutions in Haiti, particularly the Ministry of Health
- Knowledge and understanding of qualitative and quantitative research/evaluation methodologies and strong analytical skills
- Experience working with and reporting results to USAID and/or other donors
- Written and spoken fluency in English and French. Proficiency in Haitian Creole is a plus.
Interested persons should please submit a brief CV (no more than 3 pages) with references as a Word document to EmergingMarketsGH@deloitte.com, noting the position for which they are applying. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. This position is contingent on project award and funding.