The HR Associate provides support to the day-to-day operations of the HR Department. Responsibilities include but are not limited to administrative HRIS support, employee files maintenance, data entry, and employment verifications. Qualified candidates should be experienced in human resource tasks and functionality, adept at handling multiple priorities, managing workloads with great attention to detail, and having the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Manages new hire on-boarding activities to include setting up employees in HRIS database.
- Maintains HRIS database of employee record transactions including, but not limited to new hires,transfers, separations, job classifications and salary changes.
- Prepares various documents associated with payroll deadlines and tracking payroll changes for each payroll cycle.
- Prepares performance review forms and monitors review due dates.
- Manages employee separation activities to include closing out employee accounts in various systems.
- Manages HRIS documents and compiles summaries/reports from the database.
- Ensures compliance with state and federal employment regulations.
- Ensures compliance with I-9 Form verification process, which includes the verification of supportdocumentation, the electronic submission of information into the E-Verify database, and themaintenance of the I-9 files.
- Assists with coordinating the training schedule, scheduling trainings, and
compiling training materials.
- Provides response to verification of employment requests.
- Engages in staff meetings and participates in other meetings, as required.
- Maintains complete confidentiality of all HR-related information.
- Provides other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of related experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
HRIS experienced preferred
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle employee matters with a high degree of professionalism
- Excellent attention to detail, verbal/written communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to interact in a helpful, courteous and professional manner
Social Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Organization
Social Solutions International, Inc. is a woman and minority-owned company. Social Solutions emphasizes quality research and evaluation, training and technical assistance, and institutional support services. We are a mission-driven organization that believes that superior science can improve the world. Social Solutions is dedicated to the creation of social and health solutions to improve the welfare of underserved populations worldwide.