Job DescriptionJob Summary
The successful applicant should have 5-7 years’ experience in HR as an experienced professional preferably in a similar capacity with a demonstrable track record of successful recruitment within Francophone Africa.
This position requires a well-organized, self-motivated individual with strong prioritization skills and ability to work independently to effectively and efficiently carry out the desired duties and responsibilities.
Key Functions will include:
- Provide support to HR Africa on employee sourcing, recruitment, conducting interviews, consulting on compensation, background screening
- Provide support in translation of HR documentation, policies, procedure documents, process maps into french for the domains use
- Provide insights on labor laws, HR practices, programs, benefits within West Africa
- Partner with HR Africa on onboarding new staff within West Africa ,creating cultural integration within the team and providing relevant onboarding experience in liaison with the HR team
- Assist with research and development of global HR practices as needed by providing inputs
- Stay abreast and advice on regulatory and compliance changes as well as HR trends to HR Africa for possible incorporation and implementation
Qualities & Skills: This position requires a well-organized, self-motivated individual with strong prioritization skills and ability to work independently to effectively and efficiently carry out the desired duties and responsibilities.
Other relevant skills include:
- Bilingual communication skills French/English
- Self-driven and self-motivated individual
- Independent thinker and able to work without supervision
- Adept to and aware of different relevant labour laws in the Francophone market
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy in work
- Ability to work in a multicultural virtual team
Education: Professional HR certification/University degree in HR. SHRM certification an added advantage
About the Organization
MicroSave Consulting (MSC) is a boutique consulting firm that has, for 20 years, pushed the world towards meaningful financial, social, and economic inclusion. With 11 offices around the globe, about 190 staff of different nationalities and varied expertise, we are proud to be working in over 50 developing countries. We partner with participants in financial services ecosystems to achieve sustainable performance improvements and unlock enduring value. Our clients include governments, donors, private sector corporations, and local businesses. We can help you seize the digital opportunity, address the mass market, and future-proof your operations.