SUMMARY OF ROLE
Supports the overall operations of the HR Division including employee training, performance management, employee relations, staff development, and a wide range of HR generalist duties as needed. Selected candidate will be a member of IntraHealth’s global HR team and will report directly to the Chief Human Resources Officer and have a strong background in training and development.
- Serve as an initial point of contact for US employee relations, including conducting exit interviews and providing general HR support to US employees including policy/process clarification;
- Write and maintain policies and standard operating procedures;
- Manage the organization’s global performance management program, to include communications, training, and monitoring;
- Interface with various levels within the organization to develop and lead training initiatives on a broad range of HR related topics; Oversee the learning Management System and training courses.
- Lead Talent Management activities;
- Act as the lead, implement and manage staff development initiatives;
- Serve as a back-up recruiter, interfacing with hiring managers to provide full life-cycle support regarding recruiting needs, including reviewing job profiles, posting, sourcing, interviewing, and facilitating the selection of candidates in alignment with OFCCP guidelines and internal processes;
- Support HR related activities (recruiting, employee relations, etc.) as assigned;
- Perform additional HR generalist duties as needed and assigned.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required; preferred degrees include Human Resources and/or Business Management and ten (10) years of relevant work experience; or a Master’s degree and six (6) years relevant work experience.
- Experience working three (3) years or more in an organization of 100+ full time employees preferred and two (2) or more years within an international organization preferred.
- Experience working as an HR professional with multiple facilities required and international locations preferred.
- A minimum of three years leading/managing performance management for organizations of 100+ full time employees.
- Highly proficient in reporting and analytic tools, comparable to Cognos/Business Intelligence preferred.
- Prior experience working and applying HR principles in a system environment with prior experience developing, maintaining and improving processes to achieve greater efficiencies and performance.
- Proficiency with using different training methodology and tools. A minimum of two (2) years’ experience with an LMS required.
- Proficiency with using an HRIS, total life cycle preferred, required to have experience with benefits, recruiting, compensation and performance management.
- Fluency in French preferred, Spanish helpful.
Summary of Benefits
IntraHealth International, Inc. is a great place to work and prides itself on its comprehensive benefits package. We offer competitive salaries and a dynamic inclusive work environment which supports health workers, so they can improve the lives of people throughout the world.
IntraHealth International is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, and requires affirmative action to ensure equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. This is also to include inquiry about, disclosing, or discussing their compensation or the compensation of other applicants or employees.
To apply and learn more about IntraHealth Careers @: http://www.intrahealth.org/section/careers
About the Organization
Why Choose IntraHealth?
At IntraHealth, we are a global team of creative, committed humanitarians on a mission. We are advocates, technologists, health workers, and communicators. Program officers, finance experts, and technical leaders. We are passionate and diverse. And we’re united in our belief that everyone everywhere should have the health care they need to thrive. That’s why we work every day to improve the performance of health workers around the world and strengthen the systems in which they work.
For almost 40 years in over 100 countries, IntraHealth has partnered with local communities to make sure health workers are present where they’re needed most, ready to do the job, connected to the technology they need, and safe to do their very best work.
Our programs are designed with a deep understanding of and appreciation for the context of human rights, gender equality and discrimination, economic empowerment, and changing populations. And the longstanding relationships we’ve built with government agencies, private-sector partners, and members of civil society make our efforts stronger and more effective.
Join us and together we can make lasting changes in global health—for all of us.