Job DescriptionThe role
As a key member of the Regional Human Resources team you will be the trusted partner of the RO HR Manager. The role is supportive of the Regional office HR Management, personnel administration and recruitment in compliance with the Global and Regional policies and procedures.
Qualifications and experience
Contract length: 1 Year
- At least Bachelor in Management of Human Resources Management
- Have at least 2 or 3 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in NGO sector will be an advantage
- Excellent planning capacities, management and coordination, with the possibility of a significant workload consists of various duties and responsibilities
- Good knowledge of computer skills (Microsoft Office Environment)
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Good knowledge of English and French (Written and spoken)
About the Organization
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/jobs
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Applicants are advised that Save the Children International does not require any payment or expense during the entire recruitment process. Any request in this direction should be immediately reported as contrary to the values and practices of our organization.