Palladium has an exciting opportunity for a strong project-focussed HR professional to join a supportive team in a position that offers international exposure, contributes to the delivery of Positive Impact, and the chance to build commercial HR understanding as well as a project implementation track record.
This role is well suited to an all-round HR generalist, who is also eager to drive projects through to completion in the areas of performance management, employee engagement, learning and development employee relations and talent management.
The primary responsibilities of the HR Business Partner are to:
* Build strong partnerships and trust with the business leaders and provide counsel, advice and coaching support to managers to enhance the performance and capability of their teams and to address a range of workforce issues;
* Take responsibility and accountability for projects as assigned, and see these through to completion
* Contribute to HR operational needs such as on-boarding, reporting, employee query resolution, and other business requests;
* Drive employee engagement and retention initiatives, encompassing effective culture and communication strategies, leadership, team development and workforce metrics;
* Serve as the subject matter expert in all related generalist human capital activities and knowledge;
* Ensure the delivery of important services requiring high quality HR strategic / operational support and timeliness;
* Support the team in translating global and EMEA business strategy into regional human resources plans for key human resources functions and direct the roll out and implementation of the HR Programs and initiatives;
* Inform and implement people policies and HR strategic plans that will contribute towards a productive, harmonious and cooperative workplace;
* Support the Talent Acquisition team with recruitment activities if required;
* Drive the implementation and development of performance management processes for employees;
* Ensure effective implementation of development plans for key employees and high potential employees;
* Advise on employment legislation ensure compliance with employment law;
* Manage employee grievances, disciplinary issues, conflict resolution, and employment terminations.
Experience and knowledge
* The ideal candidate will have significant experience in HR Generalist role, having had exposure to employee relations and operational HR management
* A track record of driving HR projects through to completion is a must;
* There are no qualifications required, however working towards CIPD accreditation would be beneficial
* Experience with HRIS, particularly Salesforce would be a bonus
* Experience in implementing new initiatives and influencing stakeholders in complex organisations.
* Substantial knowledge of UK employment law, and the ability to advise and consult as necessary;
* Assertiveness and excellent relationship management skills;
* A level of independence and professionalism to take the lead as needed
* Detail oriented with strong analytical and organisational skills;
* Confidence and strong facilitation and presentation skills;
* High level of professional credibility and a sense of pride and integrity in driving tasks through to completion;
About the Organization
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved – and is committed to continuing to improve – economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.