Tetra Tech International Development Services is currently hiring a full-time Human Resources Coordinator for our downtown San Francisco, California office. In this entry level role, you will gain valuable experience in many aspects of HR such as benefits administration, onboarding, HRIS, and recruitment. You will work closely with the HR Manager on a variety of special projects and will be a point of contact for home office and overseas employees.
What You’ll Do:
- Create new hire packets for home office and overseas new employees
- Process benefit changes with corporate HR Benefits staff
- Field employee questions about Tetra Tech benefits and general inquiries
- Prepare all end of employment documents for exiting employees and reviews documents/procedures with departing staff
- Coordinate and process unemployment claims
- Maintain personnel files
- Provide employee data and special requests to staff and corporate as needed
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Human Resources, or other business-related field of study
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a fast-paced office environment
- Ability to maintain professionalism and integrity while working with sensitive employee information
- Knowledge of Oracle, or other online HR management system, and Microsoft Office
- Work experience in an international organization is preferred
- Very strong organizational and skills and high attention to detail.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced and sometimes intense work environment.
- U.S. citizenship or a valid U.S. work permit is mandatory
To be considered, please submit the following:
- Cover Letter, expressing your interest in HR and international development
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration.
Tetra Tech offers a full range of benefits. Please follow this link to learn more: http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—17,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.
About the Organization
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting and engineering services. The Company supports government and commercial clients by providing innovative solutions focused on water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. With more than 17,000 associates worldwide, Tetra Tech's capabilities span the entire project life cycle.