The Human Resources Manager oversees the payroll, benefits, onboarding, offboarding and HR administrative functions at Social Impact. The HR Manager plays an important role in HR compliance reporting. The HR Manager is a highly visible position responsible for providing high quality service to all SI employees. The HR Associate reports to the Director of Human Resources.
- Administers employee insurance programs including life, disability, and health insurance plans.
- Administers company’s 401(k) plan.
- Advises and informs employees of changes and developments related to benefits and compensation.
- Facilitates accurate and timely delivery of employer contributions and employee payroll deductions to payroll.
- Completes records, reporting, and other documentation required by federal, state, and provider rules, regulations, and SI policies.
- Conducts employee surveys, census, and other research and demographic efforts required to collect accurate information for quotes from benefit providers, compliance reporting and participation in salary surveys.
- Conducts onboarding and orientations for new hires
- Conducts off-boarding for departing staff.
- Audits carrier invoices, addresses discrepancies.
- Completes compliance reporting: EEO-1 (Components 1 and 2); Vets 4212, 5500s.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: HR Assistant.
- Master’s degree and at least 3 years’ relevant benefits and compensation experience or equivalent in education/experience.
- Supervisory experience a plus
- Human Resources Certification (PHR or SPHR) a plus.
- Experience with USAID contracts or cooperative agreements a plus
- Knowledge of Department of State Standard Regulations on Allowances a plus
- Highly detailed oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and organizational skills and the ability to work will all levels of employees and management.
- Demonstrated integrity and confidentiality
- Able to multi-task, prioritize workload, and meet strict deadlines.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about the position, please visit our website: https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SOCIIMPA2&cws=1&rid=2885
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.
About the Organization
Social Impact is a global development management consulting firm. We provide monitoring, evaluation, strategic planning, and capacity building services to advance development effectiveness. We work across all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and education, the environment, and economic growth. Since 1997 we have worked in over 100 countries for clients such as US government agencies, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and nonprofits.