Fluency in Hebrew, Russian and/or Amharic required
6 month consulting opportunity in Israel
Candidates should ideally be based in the Middle Eastern Region (especially Israel, Palestine or Jordan), alternatively in the United States
- Relevant Degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience in performing evaluations
- Extensive experience with assisting vulnerable migrants and/or refugees
- Able to provide high-level technical support for research, data analysis, training, capacity building and tool development
- Able to conduct a comprehensive desk review and analysis regarding the integration of migrants in Israel
- Able to conduct a field-based evaluation to inform determining the extent to which migrants in Israel are prepared for long-term integration
- Have an understanding of the mandates/responsibilities of Department of State’s Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration (PRM), and the United Israel Appeal (UIA)
- An understanding of the relevant research and evaluation conducted by other stakeholders on this topic
- Skills in gender and cultural sensitivity
- Available for a short-term consultancy (not full time employment)
Application deadline – 14 July 2018
Interested? Do you meet the above requirements?
Email your CV highlighting the above criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will only contact shortlisted candidates meeting the above requirements.
About the Organization
Advisor: Khulisa Management Services (see www.khulisa.com) provides monitoring and evaluation and business intelligence services including direct assistance, management consulting, and institutional and human development for public and private sector clients, mainly in Africa. Focusing on the health, education, agriculture and social development sectors. Khulisa employs approximately 35 staff in Johannesburg, South Africa and has an office in Washington DC.