Nathan is seeking experienced ICT Infrastructure Technical Advisor with experience planning national or regional broadband networks.
The objective of the project is to provide advisory services to ministries and governments in SE Asia related to national broadband growth strategies. This may include telecom network design and engineering, technical and operational designs, and preparation of bid documentation required for procurement and implementation of national or regional broadband networks (IP and Optical fiber networks, network operations centers, cable landing stations, etc.)
This position will report to the Project Director in the home office.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years of professional work experience in technical fields related to broadband network architecture and planning;
- Experience facilitating workshops and planning sessions between government departments and stakeholders;
- Familiar with procurement of equipment and technology options for national broadband networks, including experience drafting technical specifications and bid documents;
- Bachelors level degree or equivalent in the fields of engineering, economics, business, or other related fields;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Fluency in English required;
- Additional language skills preferred; and
- Experience in SE Asia telecommunications markets, advising public and private sector stakeholders in the region preferred.
About the Organization
Nathan is a private international economic and analytics consulting firm that works with government and commercial clients around the globe to deliver practical solutions and achieve lasting results. Whether building frameworks for economic growth or navigating regulatory hurdles, securing infrastructure financing or evaluating and assessing disputes, Nathan’s experts serve as trusted partners, offering clients the analysis, technical advice, and strategies they need for sound decision-making. Known for both technical and service excellence and with corporate offices in the US, London, and India and more than 40 program offices around the world, we offer the following areas of expertise, honed since we opened our doors in 1946: International Development, Litigation & Expert Services, Infrastructure Project Development & Finance, Advisory Services